2022 Annual General Meeting
The meeting took place Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Seniors Working Group News
Services to Seniors Coalition News
The Services to Seniors Coalition meets at noon on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from September to June.
The next meeting will be held Tuesday, September 20, Noon.
Presentations for this meeting:
- Gaps in Services recap and moving forward – Sue, Margaret and Annwen
- Overview of Emergency Preparedness – John Hawkes from NSEM
- Results of Survey of Coalition – Margaret
A Zoom meeting was held Tuesday, June 21
A Zoom meeting was held Tuesday, Tuesday, May 17, Noon
- Exploring Programs and Services on the North Shore: Gaps, duplications, needs – Margaret, Annwen and Sue
- Elders Program, Engagement Project: Lucie Neliba
A Zoom meeting was held Tuesday, Tuesday, April 19, Noon
- Met with two North Shore MLA’s Bowinn Ma and Susie Chant
- Notes Coalition April 19 2022
Older & Wiser in North Shore News
September 17, 2022 Ageism can do real harm to seniors
August 29, 2022 Back-to-school can also apply to seniors
Lionsview is on Facebook and Twitter. Find, and friend us, please!