The Lionsview Seniors’ Planning Society invites you to become a member.
Since 1989 the Lionsview Seniors’ Planning Society has acted as a strong voice of seniors on the North Shore through research, planning and education.
Benefits of Membership
• An opportunity to become a member of a progressive organization that aims to give a strong voice to seniors on the North Shore
• An opportunity to raise issues that you think are important for seniors in our community
• An opportunity to work collaboratively with other members on issues that impact us directly
• Membership in the North Shore Services to Seniors Coalition
• An opportunity to work on one of our Committees
• Networking opportunities with other non-profit organizations
• A copy of our Newsletter “The Link” published in March each year
• An invitation to special events
• Eligibility to vote at our Annual General Meeting
• A copy of our Annual Report
Should you have any questions, please contact the office at 604 985-3852 or by email.